[Album] LYn - Vol.4 The Pride Of The Morning

by HULKPOP , at 3:22 AM

린(LYn) - 4집 The Pride Of The Morning
Release Date: 2007.02.27
Genre: Ballad
Bit Rate: MP3-320kbps

Track List:
01. Kissing U
02. 마음이 시키는 일 (Things my heart tells me to do)
03. 이별살이 (Life of Separation)
04. 사랑했잖아 Part2 (But We Loved)
05. 눈물이 마를까요 feat. Kang Tae Woo (Shall tears dry?)
06. 궁금해 feat. Eric of Shinhwa (I'm curious)
07. 미칠것 같다 (I think I'll go crazy)
08. I'm Sorry
09. 집으로 (Homeward)
10. 눈을 떠도 감아도 (Whether I close or open my eyes)
11. Lovelyn feat. Crown J.
12. For The Dream

★★★★★★★ 

[Google Drive]
http://adf.ly/ehVG6
[Album] LYn - Vol.4 The Pride Of The Morning
About
[Album] LYn - Vol.4 The Pride Of The Morning - written by HULKPOP , published at 3:22 AM, categorized as Album , LYn
Comment disabled

ADS

Copyright ©2013 HULKPOP.COM by
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger